This is my Honda GB250 Clubman bearing the famous infamous and sometimes ridiculous plates YOLO
[You Only Live Once]
Purchased a year ago stock, it was only ever meant to be a bike to learn on, but as the months went by I just fell more and more in love with it. I didn't have the cash to buy a bigger bike all together, so I ended up just customising bits and pieces with the help of Paul Stanner from Drifter Bikes.
- New Bates Headlight
- Daytona Indicators
- Speedo was installed
- Rear section completely chopped, rear loop bar installed, rear fender and headlight
- Firestone Deluxe Champion Tyres
- Custom tuck and roll seat was designed and made from scratch.
- Most silver bit's were blacked out
- New short exhaust mounted and heatwrapped
It went for many months with no exhaust at all (which everyone i loved) but after kids continued crying and alarms continued being set off, i thought i'd better quieten her up. An exhaust was put on, and the bike was tuned by Harley at RB Racing.
As with most of our bikes it is never finished and continues evolving.
I think its time she got naked.