From the same guys that brought you Lunacy and The Brat - comes the 7th Build from our good friends Garage Project Motorcycles - The Morning Wood. Working with Hand Made Vintage Kustoms these guys built A Honda CX500 on a minimal budget for a customer keen to fang the streets of Perth.
- Engine was left stock as were carbs and airbox.
- Wrapped the stock headers and attached mufflers off a Harley Sportster.
- Lowered the front forks as low as they'd go.
- Chopper headlight from Lowbrow Customs.
- Bought a red faced Daytona speedo for the bike but Brett wanted to use one he had lying around instead.
- Ace bars and Kung Fu grips from Dime City/Biltwell.
- Tank is from the CX Custom as are the side covers.
- Seat unit is custom made.
- Painted the stock wheels and fitted 3.5" at the front and 4" Firestone Deluxe at the back
- Indicators are from Dime City.
"Budget was tiny so we kept it very raw, very basic. It goes, it stops, it puts a smile on the owners face and it makes old people shake their heads."
Photos by: Scott G trenorden